Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Coffin Buzz



As many of you know, I haven't stitched or designed a thing for almost 2 years. About 2 months ago it was nagging me how many unfinished projects I have, so I pulled one out and finished it. That spurred me on to start something new and when a friend bought a new house I knew just the project to stitch for her housewarming present, Coffin Buzz, a freebie from Paulette Stewart

Choose your own fabric and thread and this stitches up really fast, I enjoyed it so much. Thanks Paulette!

8 comments:

Katrina said...

Love it!!!!!

Deborah said...

Thanks Katrina :)

Chris said...

Great finish Deborah!

Annie said...

Perfect finish for a coffee lover!

Lynn said...

It's so wonderful to see you here once more and to see your stitching! We've missed you!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I am curious how I can buy your charts. I have tried several retailers and they've all told me they are out of print. Thanks!

Deborah said...

Yes, they are out of print :(

LauraNorthernCA said...

Your coffin buzz is great. I love your charts and hope they will be re-released before too long (any chance you have a secret stash you might part with...? :-) )

Related Posts with Thumbnails