Thursday, February 05, 2015

I've been busy the past few months, designing again, stitching, framing and now finally have printed my latest charts. Jean, at The Attic Needlework in Mesa will have my charts as of tomorrow. She has them listed in her current newsletter, page 12.


She also has two of my out of print charts, Memorial Sampler and Peaceful Paradise.

Here are my newest charts:

Suzy Moo's Sampler
















Time


















The Noble Free


















My Name Complete

















In His Hand

















Blessed is the Nation

















As I said, two of my out of print charts are also available via Jean:

Peaceful Paradise
















Memorial Sampler
















Having lost many images in a computer crash, my son designed me a new cover page:














And finally, an Etsy shop is coming soon so keep an eye out here :-) I hope to have some currently out of print charts available there, though the files need to be worked with before I can say which ones.

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What beautiful new designs you have created!

Robin in Virginia

needlenurse said...

I'm so glad you started designing again. Your designs just speak to my heart. I love them. Thank you so much.

Paula

needlenurse said...

I'm so glad you started designing again. Your designs just speak to my heart. I love them. Thank you so much.

Paula

Connie Bechtold said...

I haven't seen your designs before until someone posted on Facebook and now I am a fan! Susan M. told me to call The Attic for your patterns and I am so excited to find some. Connie B

Related Posts with Thumbnails