Monday, October 08, 2007







It was a busy September and it's about to get busier so I thought I'd post a few photos before I take off again. The big excitement for me was a trip to Utah with friends. We had a great time in Salt Lake visiting all the sites, the needlework and quilt shops and getting in the mood for fall since the weather cooperated and was beautiful. We spent the first day visiting the Temple, the Tabernacle and Brigham Young's home (bottom photo). I was pleased that the president of the SWANs made time to meet us for lunch and it was great to get to meet her and know her. The next day we made a trip to Ogden and visited Jill Rensel's studio and Shepherd's Bush where I was pleased to see a model of my design "Heaven Above". The witch photo was taken at Gardener Village, a site with restored Utah homes turned into fun little shops. Overall, it was a nice, relaxing getaway with good friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like y'all had a great time. I'm envious!

Anonymous said...

I really LOVE those socks and the matching bags are great!! So glad you had a great time with such wonderful friends, and I always love to read about your retreats. You have too much fun - I'm envious too so one day I'll just show up for a visit - OK?!!!!

mainely stitching said...

Oh what fun-fun-fun photos!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails