Friday, October 28, 2005

Deftly Wrought






This is my newest design that I call "Deftly Wrought". The tiny samplers at the top are stitched over one and the rest of the piece is over two. I got the idea for the mini samplers from my friend Tedra who added an over one sampler to her French Alphabet design. The poem is original and since I like Mary Engelbreit I decided to give it a Mary E. flavor with the cherries and checkerboards and teapot in the first mini sampler. It is stitched on 28 ct Country French Cafe Mocha linen using DMC threads.

4 comments:

Chelle said...

I love-love-love this! You've designed a winner, I'm sure. Can't wait to add this to my stash!

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW I love this design!!!!!
I love the ME touches you have added!!!! I'm a huge ME fan!!!! I don't want this design I NEED this design!!! LOL LOL

Thanks for sharing your talents!!!!

Hugs

mainely stitching said...

Oh, where do I buy mine?! I love this design!!

Tobie said...

It's a must-stitch Deborah! I love it. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails